Chief Financial Officer 8/17/2016
Delta Construction Partners
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Delta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search and Management Consulting Firm for the Nation's premier General and Electrical Contractors and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Grand Rapids, MI office. Our Client has been in business for 30 years as a Privately owned Electrical Contractor with over $100M in annual revenue.
The CFO is responsible for directing and managing the accounting and financial activities, as well as keeping all financial records current and accurate. This position will to the CEO of the company, and will be their advisor.
* Minimum of 15 years of financial management experience with a large construction company
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a CFO for a construction company
* Experience with an electrical contractor is preferred
* Experience and knowledge of the construction industry, including electrical contracting, as well as client relations, management, budgeting and project finance
* Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and well as construction accounting software
* Ability to lead, train, manage and develop the project management team
* Ability or experience in the management of multiple, high-cost projects in various locations
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with customers and employees at all levels of the organization
* Must show extreme integrity, use sound judgment, be ethical, responsible and trustworthy
* Must be able to handle extremely sensitive CPA designation a plus
A strong total compensation package will be offered; however, details will only be disclosed during the interview process.