Chief Financial Officer
This position will include planning, implementing, managing and controlling the entire financial-related activities of the company. Will partner with President and CEO to drive profitable growth, drive all internal and external reporting and optimize the capital structure of the business.
* Promotes the philosophy and values of the organization by acting as a role model throughout the company, demonstrating integrity, mutual respect, and high ethical standards.
* Provide leadership to the organization through financial activities including accounting, financial analysis, banking and strategic planning.
* Oversee all financial controls and reporting functions. Keep President updated on financial and cash flow issues.
* Develop, recommend, and implement policies and procedures to enhance the overall operation of the corporation.
* Supervise accounting & management information staff, including review of existing job responsibilities & reporting relationships, assignments of duties, feedback regarding job performance, & development of employees' skill levels.
* Serve as a business partner and represent the company externally. Advise the President of strategies and processes for the betterment of the organization.
* Develop and present the monthly financial forecasting in collaboration with management.
* Coordinate annual operating plan and budgets.
* Assist & work with President/CFO relative to matters associated with shareholder relationships.
* Provide technical financial advice to department managers.
* Analyze, consolidate, & direct all cost accounting procedures with other statistical & routine reports. Analyze & report costs, variances, & profitability of profit centers & product lines. Manage & advise senior management on desirable operational adjustments
Bachelors in Accounting. Master's and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred. Strong interpersonal skills, including written and communications skills. Must have 5+ recent years of experience in the manufacturing industry in a leadership capacity. Background in Cost Accounting. ERP implementation experience a plus. Demonstrated leadership, analytical and problem solving skills. Proven experience driving continuous improvement throughout the administration and financial operations.