Chief Marketing Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONCHIEF MARKETING OFFICER - Draper, Utah
The Chief Marketing Officer will be an energetic addition to the company's executive team. Our Chief Marketing Officer will excel at being a global thought leader and innovator. The ideal individual will be a leader in creative excellence, with the ability to approach tasks from multiple angles and views. This visionary will continue to develop, execute and manage all marketing efforts and programs to drive our growth within the US. This individual will be based out of our Utah office and will have the outstanding opportunity to work with a fantastic team of innovative leaders within the ever growing industry.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Develop and monitor the Marketing budget and provide comprehensive reporting and campaign metrics.
* Collaborate with other departments in the company to strengthen and maintain brand standards across all channels by working with and offering guidance to the management and executive leadership teams.
* Lead the strategic design, development and implementation of new digital and print communication solutions.
* Drawing upon previous tactical marketing experience to drive brand awareness and strengthen corporate identity.
* Previous experience working with and motivating website, video and sales marketing teams and focuses.
* Interpreting and drawing conclusions and correlations from available data and analytics.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills include:
* Exceptional analytical, leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Background in focusing on customer, employee, sales experiences.
* Experience interfacing with multiple company departments as well as company investors.
* Proven ability to develop and execute marketing strategy across channels and disciplines reaching and speaking to diverse audiences with relevant campaigns.
* 8 + years as a leading marketing professional with a variety of industries and companies.
* Experience in the Consumer Products Industry.
* Possess an established professional network and ability to build meaningful relationships across industries and companies.
* MBA with emphasis in marketing or related business field/channel