Chief Marketing Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Turning Point Executive Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER will be part of the executive management team of a respected and well established financial services technology firm providing high-quality, customized investment management services to institutional clients, retail customers and specific niche markets.
The firm is located in the Washington DC area and serves clients on a national basis. _For the right candidate this position could be based in either Washington, DC or work remotely_. The firm is independently owned and is currently working towards an IPO. This firm offers a significant career opportunity coupled with competitive salary, strong incentives, an excellent array of benefits, and an equity opportunity.
_THE CMO OF THIS FIRM WILL BE SOMEONE WHO IS CREATIVE, HAS AND BUILDS SIGNIFICANT RELATIONSHIPS, AND USES THOSE RELATIONSHIPS TO ATTRACT BOTH INSTITUTIONAL CLIENTS AND RETAIL CUSTOMERS WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE LEADING EDGE PLATFORM OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT OFFERED BY THE FIRM. _
* Develop and direct the go-to-market strategy for the brand and retail and institutional offerings
* Manage and implement all marketing projects including launches, collateral, customer communications, PPC/online campaigns and multimedia
* Manage the strategy and creation of all internal and external communications, branding, website content, public relations, social media and marketing campaigns with a focus on acquisition and retention strategies
* Develop and manage marketing communications materials for the company's partners to assist them in reaching investors for the company's platform
* Assist the CEO and others in connection with public policy initiatives as they relate to the business of the company
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 10+ YEARS OF MARKETING EXPERIENCE IN THE BROKER DEALER, ADVISORY, INVESTMENT PRODUCT, AND/OR FINTECH ARENA
* Expertise and deep background in earned media and marketing communications (including social media), marketing/sales promotion, interactive marketing, copywriting and technical writing
* Experience with SEO, Social Media, Reputation Management, Pay-per-Click and Affiliate Marketing
* Compliance knowledge of financial services communication policies
* Analytical abilities for assessing and improving key metrics across multiple marketing vehicles
* Strong managerial skills including P MBA preferred