Chief Nursing Officer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for CHIEF NURSING OFFICER for our client in BELLINGHAM, WA
JOB TITLE: CHIEF NURSING OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: BELLINGHAM, WA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Chief Nursing Officer
* Our ideal CNO candidate will be passionate about population health and community wellness.
* Join our engaged executive team, as we bring our close-knit community and its surrounding area access to highest-quality medicine.
* This role offers the latitude to effect rapid, positive results within a highly-matrixed and collaborative leadership team.
* We are seeking a CNO who has overseen a hospital with 200+ beds.
* The CNO is accountable for the overall clinical outcomes, operations, personnel and financial performance for the assigned areas consistent with mission, values and goals.
* You'll define standards for clinical nursing practice, quality, safety and service; provide direction for establishing and implementing organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies and operating procedures in addition to developing the care delivery model within the hospital as consistent with System CNO directives.
* The medical and technology resources, combined with the caring atmosphere of a community hospital and centers of excellence in cardiovascular, cancer, spine, and joint replacements ensure patients receive exceptional medicine and compassionate care.
* Bellingham is acclaimed for its small-city flavor, and has all the cultural amenities associated with being home to a major university, boasts pristine lakes, forests, salt water beaches, and snow-covered peaks.
* Relocation, highly competitive executive compensation and benefits package offered.
* Requires a Masters in Nursing, Nursing Administration, or Health Care Administration required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* RN license required.
* Magnet experience a plus.
* 15+ years experience
* Management Experience Required - Yes
* Minimum Education - Master's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
* CNO experience at a 200+ bed acute care hospital
* Masters of Nursing Degree
* Hospital System Experience
* Experience with Labor Unions