Chief Nursing Officer 8/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THIS JOB WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops and maintains nursing service goals, objectives and standards of nursing practice
* Adheres to staffing plans and develops policies and procedures for Nursing Dept.
* Responsible for organizing, developing and directing nursing services and ensuring the deliverance of quality nursing care.
* Active in department activities, transdisciplinary team activities, and activities to ensure individualized, patient-centered health care for all patient populations admitted.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Active/ unrestricted TX RN license
* Must have MSN or currently enrolled
* Minimum of 7+ years of High level management experience
This opportunity is full time and permaenent.
Our client is open to relocation for the right candidate.