Chief Operating Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for overseeing the firm's operations, policies and procedures supporting the delivery of efficient quality service to clients. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), be able to demonstrate leadership and manage diverse business operations with the goal of sustainable growth.
* Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
* Oversee daily operations and administrative processes of all departments
* Willingness to make key operating decisions and obtain management's buy-in
* Leader of internal firm communications
* Insure optimum staff utilization and development in delivering quality client service
* Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
* Be knowledgeable about changing and emerging developments within the profession
* Establish policies that promote firm culture, vision, core values and mission statement
* Lead employees to encourage high performance, dedication and retention
* Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting firm data and metrics
* Develop reports to inform management and staff on performance standards
* Manage all office activities and vendor relationships
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Proven experience as COO or equivalent
* Understand the needs of the diverse business functions of the firm such as HR, IT, marketing, accounting, office services and client service deliverables