Chief Sales Officer 9/2/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sikka Software is looking for a dynamic Chief Sales Officer to lead our sales team in Silicon Valley. The Chief Sales Officer will be responsible for building and managing relationships with strategic partners, cultivating new opportunities for Sikka platform and big data, and selling Sikka Apps. The position calls for a candidate who is a driven hands-on leader with experience succeeding in a B2B SaaS company. In February 2015 we secured series B funding of $5.5M and have recently secured series C funding of $10.5M. We have been seen in CNBC, Business Wire and Dow Jones. We are a fun and enthusiastic company that care about the healthcare industry and in making a difference for our clients. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and grow with us, we want about you!
* Serve as a key member of the executive team that sets the company's sales direction
* Spearhead sales and business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall strategy
* Develop strategic sales and channel plans and roadmaps
* Serve as interface to development of channels and data business for national and international markets
* Organization and management of due diligence projects Partner management, including channels, alliances, joint ventures, OEM and distribution partnerships
* Work with the Chief Executive Officer and the financial leadership team to develop sales and business development strategies
* Conduct financial feasibility studies and develop proposals for growth and revenue targets
* Negotiate sales and business development transactions including licenses, subscription agreements, transaction agreements and partnerships
* Track and review actual results versus plan and forecast for monitoring sales and business performance and compliance
* Synthesize and articulate key findings as appropriate for marketing, operations, finance, product development and executive audiences
* Conduct business analyses and manage content creation for corporate strategy presentations and board packages
* Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
* 10+ years of experience in sales, business development, financial and strategic planning
* Professional, customer-facing persona
* Capable of working independently with little guidance
* Effective oral and written communicator
* Possess a solid understanding of providers, software systems, practice management systems, distribution networks, manufacturers, service providers and consultants in the Dental vertical
* Experience delivering management -level analyses and opinions/recommendations to senior executives
* Strong software background, preferably healthcare with understanding of market segments and industry-standard operational metrics
* Experience the excitement of growing a company into maturity
* Pre-IPO Stock Options
* Benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
* Life Insurance
* Gain multi-functional experience
* Start up like environment
* Ability to define new processes and implement change in a company
Sikka Software is revolutionizing the field of retail healthcare software. Using the Sikka Platform Cloud, we seamlessly connect to over 400 combinations of practice management and financial systems covering over 96% of the dental, veterinary, audiology and optometry markets; providing a single application programming interface that anyone can build apps on. The company began with a simple vision, to help healthcare providers and small offices optimize their businesses with easy-to-use cloud based applications. Sikka Software has over 18,800 installations and is experiencing strong growth and market presence in the retail healthcare big data space.
Apply to start your career adventure with us!
Principals only please.