Chief Software Technologist
* Execute application architecture enabling the efficient and optimal use of technology assets
* Continuously evaluate industry standards, best practices and technology trends
* Provide in-depth technical consultation to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies
* Perform long term and on-the-fly evaluations of solutions based on scenarios, outcomes and risk assessments.
* Review, identify and provide performance recommendations to delivery, capacity planning and systems administration teams.
* Perform financial assessments of platform changes and enhancements.
* Direct the creation of reusable technology components
* Responsible for large scale implementations and transformations
* Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations, as required
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* 12-16 years relevant experience
* Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field
* Ability to provide and implement technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
* Solutions are innovative, thorough, practical and consistent with organizational objectives
* Strong customer service focus
* Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal
* Familiarity with health care or PBM industry
* Familiar with working in a vendor partner model