Chief Systems Engineer RF LTE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Chief Systems Engineer - RF / LTEJob ID:
Chief Systems Engineer - RF / LTE REQ ID:
Melbourne, FL Job Description:* Serve as the Chief System Engineer for development and production of our Radio Access Network.
* Our Radio Access Network system provides air-to-ground and ground-to-air broadband communications. As part of the system, we provide long-range network radios, ground antenna assemblies, ground ancillary equipment, ground beamforming equipment, and software. Essentially, the system connects a radio/antenna located on a communications tower on the ground to a radio/antenna on an aircraft in the sky, enabling a signal that provides internet services. The ground antenna and software use beamforming and mobility management technology to ensure that an aircraft receives a continuous signal, regardless of its location.
* Maintain timely communication and customer satisfaction for all task order responsibilities
* Manage timeliness and accuracy of deliverables
* Identify and recommend approaches to improve quality, cost, and process inefficiencies Qualifications:* Successful candidates will possess a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science and 13 years relevant professional experience (minimum)
* Successful candidate will possess 5 years experience within the commercial or government communication architectures
* Successful candidate will have at least 5 years of Chief System Engineering experience on multi-discipline development and production systems. Must have RF experience.
* Experience in the preparation of technical papers, systems engineering processes throughout all phases of the development lifecycle and proposal lifecycle development
* Accomplished presentation skills and the ability to present technical concepts well in front of customer
* Strong leadership and communication skills Additional Preferred Qualifications:* LTE knowledge Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Melbourne .