This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
Oversee the maintenance and continuous operation of all building systems including: fire/life safety, mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, controls) electrical (lighting, UPS, PDU, generators, primary switch gear), lighting and temperature controls systems, critical environments, and light construction. A very high percentage of wrench time is expected.
* Identify the maintenance objectives of the facility and incorporate those objectives into a documented plan that includes preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance procedures.
* Identify safety hazards within the building and incorporate the remediation of such hazards to ensure that the building s staff and occupants work in a safe environment.
* Maintain all infrastructure and compliance documentation for the building including up-to-date building drawings as well as documentation mandated for the purpose of maintaining regulatory compliance with Federal, State and Local laws, and JLL policies.
* Overseeing the activities of contractors working within the building and ensuring that proper billing procedures are followed.
* Responsible for keeping records of building rounds and readings, all engineering logs and engineering data sheets.
* Responsible for efficient planning and scheduling of work including but limited to corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, and projects.
* Utilize the CMMS to generate and document work per written procedures.
* Responsible for site safety, including the issuance, inventory and compliance control of Personal Protective Equipment, consistent with OSHA regulations and Jones Lang LaSalle Team Safety Policies.
* Responsible for ensuring that major projects performed at the building are properly planned, executed and closed out in accordance with standard industry practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Demonstrate technical expertise in HVAC maintenance & troubleshooting and be multi-skilled in other areas (pipe fitting/plumbing, electrical) in order to successfully complete work assignments.
* Frequently work at heights, work in changing environmental temperature extremes, lift move and/or carry heavy objects (up to 50 pounds), perform overhead work often while standing on a ladder and to do all of these duties in a safe manner.
* Regular/predictable attendance and timeliness in order to support the needs of the team and the client
* Work independently and as a team and serve as a role model for supporting team members
* Make justifiable business decisions taking into consideration the facts and circumstances of each individual situation.
* Subject to be on-call 24 hours per day and required to work in all weather conditions.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, mostly Outlook, Word and Excel. Must have the ability to use a computer and smartphone and navigate multiple email accounts
* Excellent internal and external customer service skills
* Communicate well with varying levels of staff, contractors/vendors and customers both verbally and in written form
* The ability to teach others by doing .
* HS diploma or equivalent
WORK ENVIRONMENT / CONDITIONS
* Some overtime is to be expected as well as being on-call for after hours and/or weekend work.
* This position may have responsibilities at multiple buildings and sites and will require the ability to safely travel between those sites.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43882BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.