This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us:
EMCOR Services Scalise Industries is your single source for providing Mechanical, Electrical and Fire Protection Construction Services to commercial and institutional clients.
As a premier full-service provider in PA/WV, we serve over 250 customers over a broad range of markets. With over 300 employees, we hand select our team of engineers, designers, and tradesmen to meet your specific project goals. From periodic testing and servicing to complex construction projects, the Scalise Industries team will utilize our extensive resources to enable integrated workflow solutions.
We deliver superior service through application of our expertise and trade knowledge, and continuously implement new methods and technologies to construct quality products and enhance value for customers. And now, as a part of EMCOR Group, Inc., our local expertise and commitment are backed by the global resources of a Fortune 500.
For over 70 years Scalise Industries has built its reputation on delivering high-quality construction and exceptional service. We appreciate the opportunity to serve as a single source for Mechanical, Electrical and Fire Protection Services.
Job Title: -- Chiller Tech
Scalise Industries has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Journeyman with a SERVICE Background who is a skilled craftsman in their trade and has a minimum of fifteen ( 15) years actual and practical working experience in the Commercial, Industrial or HVAC Chiller mechanical equipment service industry. Must be a self motivated/self-starter that has the ability and confidence to work alone as well as a member of a team. Interaction with customers with consistent feedback, attention to detail in executing quoted jobs, ability to help quote jobs, scheduling hours, promoting/following EMCOR s safety policies and constant communication plays a key role in this position. Must be computer literate with a strong ability to develop, close and manage quoted, PM and T & M work.
* Mechanical Journeyman.
* 15 + year s experience on water cooled centrifugal chillers and absorbers ( Trane, Carrier and York).
* Maintains various equipment such as; cooling towers, pumps, heat exchangers.
* Must be familiar with and able to trouble shoot large VFD Drives.
* Air cooled reciprocating and screw chillers is a plus.
* Must be able to trouble shoot HVAC controls and be familiar with BAS Systems.
* Universal Tech Certification ( EPA) 608.
* Ability to work safely and follow company safety guidelines.
* Ability to complete assigned paperwork accurately.
* Good customer communications skills a must
* Also need to possess the ability to offer technic.al support and training to junior technicians.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check, background check and drug test. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver s license.
* This position is represented by the appropriate Local Union.
* Pay and fringes will follow local union wage scale with over scale potential depending on experience.
* Company truck, cell phone, laptop, ipad, uniforms and Tools will be provided for EMCOR Scalise business only.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled