China All-Source Analyst (Underground Facilities) Junior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/5/2017
Pluribus International Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: China All-Source Analyst (Underground Facilities) Junior
Location: Reston, VA
Security Clearance: TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI
Polygraph: CI Poly must be completed within 90-days of hire
Education: Bachelor s degree preferred, but can be waivered with additional experience
Description: The UFAC is responsible for managing foreign underground facility topics for the Intelligence Community. The UFAC detects, characterizes, monitors, Strategic foreign underground facilities and their associated country programs and assesses then for defeat. Qualified candidate will participate in the production of finished all-source analytical intelligence for senior U.S. defense department and government officials.
* Bachelor or Masters Degree; OR, specialized training & 5 years intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
* Experience conducting analysis on China UGFs, a degree or comparable experience focused on China politics or foreign relations
* Experience with open source research and exploitation
* Possess a background in missile forces
* Experience with allied partner engagement
* Familiarity with CENTRIXS-K, and targeting experience
* Proficiency with Message Handling Programs such as Record Message Traffic (RMT) or Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC);
* Proficiency with Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB);
* Proficient with National Production Workshop (NPW) interface to MIDB, to include experience accepting new records, building new facility records, building new associated component records, populating all mandatory fields, adding graphics and models, deleting facilities, setting facility status, merging facility records, and understanding Category Codes and their uses;
* Proficiency with Remote View
* Proficiency with Net-centric Geospatial Discovery Service (NGDS);
* Familiarity with DIA analytical product templates and guidance
Visit www.Pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus legal duty to furnish information.