Chronic Case Manager RN (Remote)
Alere - Nationwide
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
This position is responsible for directing and guiding complex/catastrophic injury/chronic illness cases by patient assessment, maintaining appropriate communication, coordination, and facilitation of approved recommendations by the customer team with emphasis on quality of life and cost effectiveness. Follows cases throughout the continuum of care, and in all settings, including home, hospital, rehabilitation facilities, etc. until all goals for the patient have been addressed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Registered Nurse with current, unrestricted state nursing license
* 3 years clinical medical case management, hospice or home care experience
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
* Certification in Case Management preferred. Must be willing to apply for CCM certification when eligible.
* Utilization review or managed care experience desirable
* Excellent verbal/ written communication and assessment skills
* Proficient in MS Office applications
We value teamwork, accountability and trust. If you share these values and have a commitment to excellence and innovation, join the Alere team!
Alere LLC is an equal employment/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability please send an email to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.