Cisco Alliance Manager
As a Cisco Alliance Manager you will create, design, develop and implement marketing alliance and relationship programs in support of sales goals. You may use licensing agreements, joint ventures and partnerships to maximize revenues potential. A strong understanding of NetApp's Product and Service offerings, and excellent analytical and negotiation skills are important in this position.
- Identify and develop marketing alliances and relationship programs.
- Evaluate program trends and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
- Build awareness through communication of the strategic benefits of the partnerships.
- Perform financial analyses, forecasting and studies associated with the potential partnerships for decision support.
- Monitor alliance and relationship programs for sales impact and overall success of the program.
- Ensure retention, growth and customer satisfaction of partnerships.
- Work jointly with partner to achieve on-going initiates.
- Use licensing agreements, joint ventures and partnerships to maximize sales opportunities.
- Manage the on-going relationship with the partner.
- Work collaboratively with Sales function on joint goals and objectives for utilizing third party relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Strong understanding of NetApp's products and services technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often unstructured, have wide implications and there are multiple outcomes.
- This individual will apply broad expertise or unique technical/industry knowledge in solving problems that are unique and extremely complex given time, budget and resource constraints.
- Demonstrate leadership and vision in determining and driving strategy decisions.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision is provided, as this individual can operate, drive results, and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through leadership and influencing multiple individuals and groups.
- Often acts as mentor or facilitator.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
Full time / Part time
USA - California - Redwood City
USA - California - Sacramento
USA - California - San Francisco
USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.