Cisco / Network Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Cisco/Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining and deploying network services across the Network infrastructure. This includes all internal networks (LAN) and the wide area network (WAN).
The Cisco Network Administrator is responsible for communicating across various teams within the department and all users. This individual is also responsible for maintaining compliance requirements and adhering to company's SOPs, policies and assuring that all duties are performed in accordance with company's principles and values.
* Manages Cisco network infrastructure, configures and maintains network VLANs.
* Configures and deploys Cisco 3750 and 3850 switch stacks.
* Manages Cisco ASA 5525X firewalls in Active/Standby Failover and IPS.
* Manages Checkpoint firewalls security policies and VPN.
* Manages Cisco Nexus 7009 Datacenter switches with VDCs and Cisco Nexus Fabric Extenders.
* Manages HSRP to provide high availability.
* Manages BIG-IP F5 load balancers in HA mode.
* Manages wireless network infrastructure consisting of Cisco WLC 5508, Cisco Aironet 350 and 2700 with CleanAir technology, and Cisco NCS.
* Manages BGP multi-homed routing with dual ISPs.
* Manages Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure.
* Monitor network and servers using SolarWinds Orion, syslog, NetFlow, and Cacti.
* Create and maintain network documentation and Visio diagrams.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent knowledge required.
* Equivalent knowledge may be obtained by having current Cisco training certification, (CCNA) or worked a minimum of two years as a Network Administrator.
* A minimum of two years of experience in Cisco technologies
* A minimum of two years of experience with Windows/Linux Server platforms.
* Knowledge of network equipment validation and qualification per FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GMP.
* In-depth knowledge of Cisco routing required.
* General knowledge of Security Systems and solutions required.
* Knowledge of Cisco ISE preferred.
* Knowledge of VMWare virtual machine deployment preferred.
* Network Administrator
* Must be proficient in MS Office Suite including Visio.
* Working Knowledge of hypervisor technologies (VMware, Hyper-V).
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* At least one Cisco certificate completed in the last three years.