City Driver / Dock Worker - Immediate Start
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDock Worker / City Driver Positions Features:
1.Fully paid or supplemented health care benefits.
2.Paid vacation, sick days and holidays.
3.Potential for profit sharing based on annual goals.
4.Regularly scheduled dispatches for non-team drivers with minimum time away from home.
5.Union contract pay rates up to 52 cents per mile.
6.The safest equipment and the best training available.
Great Pay to $41K
In order to become a City-Driver / Dock Worker, you must:
- Have min. 2 year experience driving similar equipment in various traffic and weather conditions.
- Be age 21 or over.
- Have a valid Class A CDL with doubles/triples, Hazmat and tank endorsements.
- Be willing to work any shift and day of the week.
- Have the ability to record applicable freight information on Bills of Lading and match back to the freight bill.
- Pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 55 lbs. from floor to above shoulder and horizontally and carry objects up to 100 feet. Occasionally lift up to 70 lbs. Seldom lift up to 100 lbs.
Apply for this great position as a combination City-Driver / Dock Worker today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.