This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Claims Analyst (Level II) Resolves customer merchant, credit, or ATM claims within the bank's policies and procedures.
* Investigate and decision daily incoming claims using multiple systems and tools; resolve differences; answer service requests and inquiries received from various channels.
* May debit or credit customer's accounts as appropriate, process chargebacks or update customer regarding pending claims.
* Researches and resolves other general customer account inquiries as appropriate. Maintains internal operational and financial controls and ensures that they are observed for all assigned cases.
* Ensures that all cases are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the department's case management system and financial controls.
* Works within a team environment. Associate is expected to meet or exceed department level benchmarks for productivity and quality.
* May provide support and training to other analysts within the department.
* Has thorough knowledge of the Claims Analyst function and handles more complex cases which require analytical and problem resolution skills.
* At least 2 years of experience