This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 4/28/2017
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Knowledge of medical terminology
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Environmental and Working Conditions:
-Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
-Ability to work independently or with a team a must
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek full time Claims Coordinators to base at our new Claims center located in Phoenix, AZ. The Claims Coordinator is responsible for inputting claim information into central database, assigning claims to various staff for processing. This position involves heavy computer use.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recording claim information into appropriate database
- Checking Broker Clients
- Forwarding of HealthNet responsible claims to HealthNet
- Assigning claims to appropriate pre-billers Pending Docs
- Dropping status (Front Pend1-Pend2)
- Requesting missing documents on Tier2 calls phones
- Weekly HNET forward report generation and distribution
- Other duties as assigned
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.