This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Garden Grove, CA
Santa Ana, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Contractors will be expected to be part of the team, incorporate into all team processes. We have very short deadlines and are required to have benefits built accurately in the system. Contractors will be required to be able to meet members' needs to access benefits.They are expected to complete analysis of benefit information and code into various systems.
Manager will be interviewing in person and each Contractor will be expected to work in the office.
1. Analyzing benefit documents.
2. Building benefits in systems.
3. Auditing own work, work of others.
4. Respond to inquiries regarding data.
5. Tracking received data and source documents.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Excellent analytical skills.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Healthcare background.
4. Knowledge and/or experience in benefit interpretation.
5. Attention to detail.
Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and have the ability to be trained on software required for the day to day job duties.
Shift Start/End Time: 8:00-5:00 (these are also the training hours)
Dress Code: Business Casual