This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 9/14/2017
- Qualified candidates will have a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in data processing
- 10-key skills are REQUIRED
- Ability to accurately type 35 words per minute
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Superior customer service and phone skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a Claims Processor. The Claims Processor is responsible for verifying and processing transportation provider billing invoice forms in an accurate and timely manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with transportation providers when applicable
- Identify and resolve problems with transportation provider billing invoice forms
- Meet all departmental deadlines
- Work closely with the Fraud and Abuse department
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.