Claims Support Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
National General Insurance Company
Saddle Brook, NJ
This position is to provide clerical support for duties within the department as it relates to processing claims.
* Promptly and accurately type claims form, file jackets and documents, including timely maintenance of these forms and documents
* Data entry, including claims related information for vendors, legal and finance
* Filing, scanning and maintaining claim files, mail and mailing records
* Photocopy, print and mail correspondence when necessary
* Print and distribute diary to examiners
* Collect and distribute fax correspondence
* Compiling claims information for statistical purposes
* Record and file retrieval
* Conform to internal workflow standards
* Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
* Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
* Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
* Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Prior insurance or office support experience preferred
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.