This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inspect face frames for defects. Insert fact frame into clamp.
* Dispense glue in dado of fact frames.
* Inspect base cabinet sides for quality issues.
* Insert sides of cabinet into cabinet frame. Staple side of frame to cabinet.
* Place frame and side on table for assembly. Place shelves, backband and nailer with cabinet frame. Staple feet to bottom of base cabinet. Staple blocks in place of false front on base cabinets.
* Call-out recessed toe kick if base cabinets call for it. Insert rabbit on shelves of sides.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Knowledge of production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
* Knowledge of relevant equipment, procedures and strategies to promote effective, secure operations.
* Understanding of tooling and its relationship to cut quality and machine efficiency.
* Some nail gun experience
* ability to stand and lift for minimum of 8 hrs a day.
Job Qualifications and Education
* Previous work-related skill, knowledge and experience are required.
* Demonstrated skills in organization, planning, prioritization and time management.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete on a timely basis..
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and relay information accurately and in a timely manner.
* Experienced in a fast paste environment.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
* Ability to lift up to 75lbs and stand for minimum of 8 hrs a day.
* Ability to work M-F and sometimes Sat.
* Ability to with-stand ventilated environment.
* Ability to be a team player and communicate with others
* 1ST shift from 6am-3pm - $11.00 p/hr
* 2nd shift from 3pm-12am- $11.25 p/hr
Interviews are conducted M-F @10am.
Required to bring 2 forms of ID.
Required to bring closed toe shoes for tour of facility
Be expected to stay for minimum of 1hr for hiring process.
Willing to submit to a 7 year Background check & 5 panel Drug Test.
Over-Time is given and paid @ $16+. ( time and a half)
Paid weekly. 3 options of payment. cash paid card/direct deposit/ by check.
We offer Medical/Dental/Vision from day 1 after 90 days employee will be enrolled into companys Benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
As an employee of Aerotek/RSI we offer huge variety of Discounts and perks (ask for details)
As an employee you are given 75% discount on ALL cabinetry and vanities.
For more information:
Call me or text me to set up interview @ 7042689265
Ask for Solomon.
Office Hours: 8am-6pm M-F