Clarity Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
We are looking for a Project Manager to work in a Data Program that releases 15-25 project each quarter.
* Responsible for managing and coordinating data in quarterly releases along with activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects.
* Consults with partners.
* Develops and revises release reporting plans, follows up on assigned actions, documents new or revised processes and procedures, updates SharePoint sites, identifies and negotiates resolution of issues, escalating as necessary and ensures release tasks are completed according to established timelines in order to avoid delays.
* Interacts with mid-management to create and deliver presentations on release goals and plans, including progress reports.
* Participates and collaborates with project managers and project teams to complete release work.
* May assist with release/project risk analysis.
* 3+ years project management experience.
We are looking for someone with Clarity (CA PPM) knowledge and expertise along with a HL financial background is desired. This role will provide portfolio reporting via the CA PPM tool along with being responsible for having a high level understand of the Data Program portfolio financials to enable required updates and reporting needed in the tool. Interaction and support with the project managers and release managers is needed in order to strive for project and release health through analytics. Microsoft acumen is desired.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.