Class A CDL Driver-Dedicated Local
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Class A CDL Driver-Dedicated Local
CDL Drivers are you looking for a carrier that offers you great pay as well as consistent and predictable routes and schedules, so you can balance your driving with quality home time? NFI Industries has the perfect opportunity for you! We are a leading international provider of transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services. Family-owned for over 80 years, we are proud to have never lost sight of what truly matters - our drivers, our employees and our families. We have immediate opportunities for CDL-A Drivers to run local, regional and OTR dedicated lanes.
Our dedicated transportation model means you will haul for one customer, running round trip from their distribution center or load origin to their customers, then back to that same origin. This means you will have a familiar and predictable schedule, with no unpaid deadhead miles and minimal down time.
Are you a recent driving school graduate? No problem! Our paid 8-week Driver Transition Program will qualify you to become a successful full-time driver.
We offer great pay and a supportive family atmosphere as well as opportunities for advancement, including our owner-operator program.
If you are ready to work for a carrier where you truly matter, with predictable schedules, great income and home time, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Here's just some of what we have to offer:
* Type of Work available depending on your location:
* Home Daily-Evening Shift
* 12 Hour work day on average
* Days Off: Tuesday, Thursday and (Saturday) subject to change
* Floater position
* Deliveries within 500 mile radius
* Driver assist in unload/reload
* Unlimited Driver Referral Pay-$2,000 each
* Major medical,dental and prescription drug plan available immediately
* 401 K w/company match
* Paid Vacations
* Consistent Monday through Friday schedules available at some locations
* Weekend work available
* 8-week paid transition program for recent driving school graduates
* Real career advancement potential, including our Owner-Operator program
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
* Minimum 23 years of age
* Class A CDL from your state of residence
* Safe driving record
* 1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
* Less than one year experience? No problem! Join our Paid Transition Program
For immediate consideration please contact Belinda Rodriguez at 214-331-3228
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled