Class A CDL Driver-Local
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONClass A CDL Driver-Local
* Job Description
* Type of work available depending on your location
* Average Annual Salary $57,000
* Average Weekly Gross $1,100
* Rate $18.00/HR plus overtimerate
* Local port drivers-Home Daily
* Assistance and reimbursement allowance for port entry (TWIC)
* Performance bonus potential earnings $4,000
* Unlimited driver referral pay - $2,000 each
* Schedule: Mon-Thur 6:00pm-4:00am and Saturdays 6:30am-5:00pm
* One year verifiable tractor trailer experience 48-53' needed within the las 3 years
* Major medical,dental and prescription drug plan available immediately
* 401 K w/company match
* Paid Vacations & Holidays
* Voluntary insurance; short term, long term, life, accident & critical
* Quarterly Safety & Performance Bonuses
* Paid driver DOT physicals & renewals
* Paid clean road side inspections
For Immediate consideration please contact Belinda Rodriguez @ 214-331-3228NFI
CDL Drivers are you looking for a carrier that offers you great pay as well as consistent and predictable routes and schedules, so you can balance your driving with quality home time? NFI Industries has the perfect opportunity for you! We are a leading international provider of transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services. Family-owned for over 80 years, we are proud to have never lost sight of what truly matters - our drivers, our employees and our families. We have immediate opportunities for CDL-A Drivers to run local, regional and OTR dedicated lanes.
Our dedicated transportation model means you will haul for one customer, running round trip from their distribution center or load origin to their customers, then back to that same origin. This means you will have a familiar and predictable schedule, with no unpaid deadhead miles and minimal down time.
We offer great pay and a supportive family atmosphere as well.
If you are ready to work for a carrier where you truly matter, with predictable schedules, great income and home time, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 23 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
For immediate consideration please contact Belinda Rodriguez @ 214-331-3228
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!
Apply now!Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled