Class A Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
As a member of our team, you will pick up and deliver propane cylinders to retail customers; maintain the appearance of our displays and signs; ensure propane placement meets National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and company guidelines; and provide overall customer service to our retail customers.
**This position is in Roseburg, OR***
* Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane exchange tanks to and from specified destinations.
* Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
* Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
* During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
* Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
* Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
* Meet all DOT requirements.
* Under supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines.
* Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed