Class A or B Driver - Moses Lake
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
Moses Lake, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou'll Find It At Airgas!
Here is what you'll need:
* Class B CDL Required
* Class A CDL Preferred
* A clean driving record with no at-fault accidents for the past three years
* One year commercial driving experience OR a certificate from a commercial driving school (candidates with driving experience are preferred)
* Hazmat and Airbrake endorsements
Ranked #42 out of Fortune's top 500 companies for shareholder return on investment, and Forbes list of most Admired Companies, Airgas USA is the place for job opportunity and career growth. We're the nation's largest distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases, welding supplies and related safety products. We're also the largest manufacturer of nitrous oxide in the U.S., and a leading supplier of dry ice. With over 1,100 retail and plant locations and over 17,000 employees nationwide Airgas is uniquely positioned to serve our diversified customer base.
Airgas is an industry leader in specialty gases and welding supplies. We have an exciting opportunity available for a Local Driver in Moses Lake, WA:
Why the best local drivers choose Airgas :
* Competitive Pay! - Airgas offers a competitive wage for all drivers.
* We're here to stay! - Airgas has been in business since 1982 and we're always growing and that means career opportunities for you! We're ranked #42 out of Fortune's top 500 companies for investor return.
* We offer consistent, full-time schedules! - All drivers can expect to work at least 40 hours per week year-round. We also offer daytime hours and a Monday through Friday schedule with possible overtime.
* We have nice trucks! - We take pride in offering our drivers newer-model trucks with excellent on-site maintenance available 24/7.
* Great benefits for you and your family! - New associates and their families become eligible for the Airgas medical, dental and vision programs on the 31st day of employment. Paid time off for holidays and accrual of paid sick days begins on day one !
The key responsibilities of these opportunities include:
* Driving up to a 20-ton truck loaded with compressed gas cylinders, liquid cylinders and hard goods to deliver to customers on scheduled route or to supply other branches
* Picking up empty cylinders from customer sites
* Recording deliveries and pick-ups on a load manifest and obtaining signatures from customers for receipt purposes Listening to and resolving service inquiries and complaints
* Performing pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections, documenting deficiencies and ensures all safety items are in good working order
* Maintaining a neat, clean and professional personal appearance, and maintaining vehicle appearance in a professional manner
This is an excellent career opportunity for drivers who are customer service oriented, like to be home every night, and who would like the security of working for an established, industry-leading company. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and endless opportunities for advancement!
*Increases typically take place during the annual review process, and are impacted by the associate and the company's performance.
All Applicants are required to apply online.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability
See Job Description