Class A or B Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas* Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingram's "40 under 40" lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employee's family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Delivery Driver to deliver cylinder tanks. If you have a Class A or B CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements, and want to work where your experience and dedication make a difference, join our team!
* Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane cylinders to and from specified destinations
* Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
* Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures
* Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures
* Provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
* Maintains compliance with all DOT requirements
* Under supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines
* Supports customer demand by working evening and weekend hours, as needed
* Participates in required on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response
* Valid Class A or B CDL with HAZMAT endorsement
* 2 years previous driving experience
* Clean driving record, required
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Physical ability to lift 60 lbs in each hand repeatedly throughout the day, in all weather conditions, extreme hot or cold
* Ability to work 10-14 hours per day on a regular basis
* Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire grow our business
* Successful pass a background check, drug screen, and physical abilities test
Ferrellgas offers competitive pay, a comprehensive cafeteria style benefits package, a wellness credit, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays, vacation, and bonus potential.
Keywords: Class A, Class B, CDL, hazmat, tanker, hazardous material, airbrake, driver, delivery, route, local, straight truck