Class B Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Elizabeth City, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position is responsible for propane delivery to customer locations in an efficient, punctual and safe manner. Position requires a CDL license with hazmat and tank endorsements, high school diploma, and physical demands which includes regular lifting of 60lbs and up to 100 lbs on occasion.
* Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
* Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
* Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
* During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
* Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
* Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
* Meet all DOT requirements.
* Inspects, paints, repairs and loads tanks and cylinders.
* Under supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines.
* Maintains Service Center office and plant or yard for a professional appearance.
* Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed