Clean and Pack Worker
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Clean and Pack positions in Bloomington, IL. This is for a contract opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a clean and pack associate you will be responsible for performing work listed below. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Inspect, Deburrs (as needed), cleans and packages materials and products manually by performing the following duties at the advanced level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Remove any visual burrs off product.
* Cleans product per process sheets.
* Rust proofs product per process sheets or blue print.
* Cleans packaging containers.
* Lines and pads crates and assembles cartons.
* Obtains and sorts product.
* Wraps protective material around product.
* Inserts product into containers or fills containers per process sheets or shop
* Seals and labels containers, container tags, or products.
* Sorts bundles or filled containers.
* Packs special arrangements or selections of product.
* Inspects materials, products, and containers at each step of packaging process.
* Records information such as quantity, lot number, and date packaged.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Clean and Pack position in Bloomington, IL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled