Cleaning Person (20160523)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over twenty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide and Americas headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of motive power, reserve power, aerospace/defense, and specialty batteries with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products.
We offer an excellent benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience and/or education.
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to perform general office cleaning of our corporate facility. The hours are M-F 5pm to 8pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Performs general office cleaning. (dusting or wiping down desk tops and over-head cabinets, vacuums floors, cleans bathrooms, empties trash bins, etc.)
* Ability to use hand appliances, i.e., vacuum cleaner, buffer.
* Maintain a clean safe work environment, notify supervisor of potential hazards.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Previous experience cleaning offices preferred, but not required.
* Self motivated, reliable and positive attitude.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time and frequently bend, twist, reach, stoop, kneel or crouch.
* Must have hand dexterity to manipulate and handle materials.
* Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on occasions.
Environmental Conditions and/or Hazards: This position is subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions such exposure to cold, heat and various chemicals.