ClearPass Systems Engineer - HPE / Aruba
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Patrick Allen Group, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a premier technology provider that designs, implements and maintains powerful converged communication solutions to businesses worldwide is currently seeking a ClearPass Systems Engineer with at least 5years' experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac design and deployment, 7years of general networkengineeringexperience, and at least 3years of experience with the design, implementation, and maintenance of HPE/Aruba ClearPass (mandatory).
NOTE: Opportunities available in Vancouver (WA), Sacramento (CA), San Francisco (CA), San Jose (CA), San Diego (CA) and Irvine (CA)
* Attending training courses (online and classroom), performing self-study, obtaining and maintaining certifications (on an on-going basis)
* Mentor and Train junior engineers
* Program, Install, Maintain, and Troubleshoot Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and wireless AP's from various manufacturers.
* Document work using tools such as Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, Power Point, and client's order management system.
* Some after-hours and weekend work.
* Present technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Must also be able to work occasional weekends and after-hours.
* Occasional on-call rotation
* Current Juniper, Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus (or equivalent) certifications: JNCIA, JNCIS, CCNA, CCDA, CCIP etc.
* HPE/Aruba ACCP Certification (or higher)
* Four yeardegree is required (or equivalent experience)
* Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack and services.
* Wireless certifications and/or experiencerequired
* Working knowledge of Cisco IOS command line (Juniper JUNOS command line experience highly desirable).
* Working knowledge of Internetworking concepts and routing architecture.
* Expert knowledge of 802.11 concepts and architecture
* Working knowledge of Microsoft AD
* Experience with Wireless assessment tools such as Ekahau or Air Magnet
* Working knowledge of QOS in the LAN, WAN, and WLAN.
* Experience with other NAC systems (Cisco ISE, Juniper UAC, ForeScout etc.) is highly desired
COMPENSATION: $95,400.00 - $128,500.00+ DOE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!