Cleared Derivatives Operations Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
CLEARED DERIVATIVES OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The cleared derivatives Operations team is looking for a hands on supervisor to develop an understanding of the futures and options business. The team will be responsible for completing a diverse portfolio of transaction types. The team will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders in the completion of their daily duties. The role entails the supervision of 2 employees and the team will collectively be responsible for data collation, processing of adjustments and explaining variances in control outputs. The team is also responsible for funding the derivatives clearing segregated bank accounts and providing data and explanations when the department is audited.
* Management or Supervisory experience
* Experience working with out-sourced vendors and global teams
* Experience in Microsoft Office Applications, in particular, solid Excel skills
* Control focus
* Attention to detail
* Ability to meet regulatory deadlines
* Proven data analysis experience
* Solid problem solving abilities
* Investment Bank operations experience a plus
* Internal and external client relationship management
* Experience in Cleared Derivatives (Futures and Options) is preferable
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.