Clerical Aid/ Recruiter Assistant -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Clerical Aid/ Recruiter Assistant Position Features:
1) Heavy sourcing resumes and scheduling appointments
2) Community outreach (distributing flyers, building relationships with other businesses in the Joplin area, attending job fairs); lots of walking 4 + hours a day
3) Provides support to the Recruiters and Recruiting Admins
(Duties subject to change depending on business needs)
1) Must be able to work Saturday?s when applicable (sometimes we may not know we will be open on a Saturday until the day before)
2) Must be adaptable to change
3) Computer skills using MS Office Suite
4) Must be able to work in a team environment; must be flexible
5) Must have excellent attendance
6) Ability to multi-task; ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
7) Social Media experience helpful
8) Must be able to handle fast pace environment
9) Reliable transportation is a MUST
10) Must pass a background check and drug test (same requirements as before)
1) Pay will be $15.00 an hour
We are looking for these individuals to start ASAP!!!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
This is a contract position. Perm placement is possible depending on the client.