Clerical Associate (Livonia)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPay: start $10.20
90 day $10.70
1 year $14.70
The General Warehouse Associate is responsible for ensuring that customer service and clerical activities are conducted in accordance with International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001, while working to provide efficient service to internal and external customers.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answers phone, takes messages, performs basic data entry and performs other basic office support functions
* Communicates to both internal and external customers any requested information
* Responds to all phone requests and inquires within a designated time window
* Performs required processing of customer data based inquires, both internal and external
* Inputs data and comments related to service performed on all products
* Communicates effectively on all issues related to the daily operations within the department
* Meets deadlines and productivity and quality standards
* Assists other departments as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Ability to read, write, and speak English
* Ability to solve problems
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and stressful situations in a fast paced environment
* Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect company and customer assets
* Ability to work in non-air conditioned environment, where applicable
* Ability to work variable and flexible hours including overtime
* Ability to read and utilize reports as needed
* Ability to be open to change and to effectively implement change quickly
* Ability to work well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results
* Time management, detail, and organizational skills
* Ability to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 lbs.
* Ability to constantly reach outward, handle and finger objects, sit, and type using a keyboard; and occasionally twist, turn, reach
above shoulder, stand, and walk
* 1-2 years of related experience
* 18 years of age or olderEqual Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.