This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Provide basic clerical support services within an office environment to include visitor and caller assistance, data entry, filing, mail handling and document preparation/processing.
* Greet office visitors and/or customers and provide assistance as required
* Answer phones and provide assistance or refer callers
* Perform basic data entry to computer system
* Prepare and file various documents which may include correspondence, invoices, receipts, etc
* Receive and route incoming mail deliveries and prepare outgoing mail and packages for pickup
* Observe all job related safety and health procedures
* Education & High School Diploma or equivalent
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
* Effective communications, organization customer service skills
* Knowledgeable skills in basic data entry, computer and office equipment operation (e.g. copier, fax, printer, etc.)
* Prior experience in a clerical or administrative position
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-NJ-Bordentown-730 Route 68
Job Level:Individual Contributor