This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Process titles for vehicles sold through auction to include data verification and review for compliance with applicable title regulations.
* Review vehicle titles for accuracy and completeness to include VIN, odometer reading and release of liens
* Verify acceptance of title in state for which it is filed
* Confirm negotiability of title document and report any title discrepancies
* Interact with customers, dealers and representatives of regulatory agencies in resolution of title issues
* Coordinate price adjustment between buyer and seller if required
* Maintain current knowledge of DMV regulations regarding vehicle titles for each state in which vehicles are processed
* Pay drafts for incoming titles on bank payable draft lists
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Working of title processing and applicable state regulations regarding vehicle titles
* Skill in problem solving and communications
* Basic computer usage skills
* Experience 2 or more years in auction or automobile sales support or work within state department of motor vehicles
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-MD-Elkridge-7120 Dorsey Run Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor