This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Perform initial administrative processing of vehicles being entered to the auction sale.
* Perform computer system data entry or voice relay data via headset of identification information on incoming vehicles via portable terminal
* Ensure that all proper identification stickers and labels are affixed to vehicle at entry point and take digital image of vehicle
* Direct vehicle transporters to appropriate car drop zone
* Report any transport damage to vehicle
* Follow all job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other work related duties as directed by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
* Basic computer skills
* 1 to 3 years auto auction and/or vehicle registration experience preferred
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-TX-Dallas-5333 W Kiest Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor