Client Account Exec / Legal PM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAuto req ID
Client Account Exec / Legal PM
Firm - Philadelphia
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is currently seeking a Client Account Executive / Legal Project Manager to drive the LPM processes for its firm wide Practice Strategy & Operations team. The position is resident in the Firm's Philadelphia office and will support a portfolio of the firm s Practice Groups. Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations and working closely with the Practice Group Leaders, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing projects and key business initiatives in support of the Firm s strategic plan and financial performance objectives. Specific responsibilities include the following:
* Develop detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and documentation
* Provide status reports and track project mile stones
* Increase customer-service and quality standards by identifying work process improvements
* Develop recommendations, and implements action items, aimed at maximizing the profitability of our various fee arrangements while fostering client satisfaction
* Directs client/matter budget preparation and monitoring, forecasting, profitability modeling, and measures key metrics
* Provide on-going project updates to ensure that projects meet Firm standards and client expectations
* Proactively coordinate client/matter kick off meetings and disseminate scope of work
* Create new reports and internal controls to effectively measure and monitor custom fee arrangements
* Institute best practice recommendations as part of a matter life cycle
* Oversee matter closing documentation, including gathering relevant matter intelligence for use in knowledge management and future pricing, project budgets, and analysis
* Maintain periodic project-based client communication and external reporting
* Expertise in client/matter outside counsel guidelines
The successful candidate will have
* A Bachelor s degree
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience in an analytical role with large law firm or corporate legal department experience preferred but not required.
* A strong financial background
* Excellent judgment and the ability to quickly gain credibility in the firm
* Proven organizational and project management skills
* Exceptional customer service orientation, communication and influence skills
* The ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and be responsive to changing priorities
* A self-directed attitude and be highly motivated
* Advanced computer/technical skills, including proficiency with Excel, Access and financial reporting applications
We have a commitment to client service and offer a professional work environment. Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.