Client Alignment Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Great River, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Client Alignment Executive is responsible for managing an assigned group of health and human services clients. This includes sale of Netsmart Software products including licenses, maintenance, consulting and hosting services to meet and exceed key business measurements for our Clients.
This individual will grow, develop and manage Netsmart clients. They will work with these clients to create and maintain long-term client relationships. A critical success factor will be to ensure a client s health and satisfaction with Netsmart offerings. Responsibilities will include generating new business with current clients through alignment plans that utilize Netsmart products, consulting and hosting services. He/she will analyze the policy and tactical needs of their clients and use this information in creating client roadmaps.
* Accountable for Netsmart Client Alignment Executive targets including licenses, maintenance, hosting, solutions and services
* Proactively manages Clients and closing opportunities using extensive process knowledge and health and human services software product expertise
* Cultivate relationships that include C-Level leaders (Department heads, Administrators, Commissioners, Bureau Chiefs, CIOs ) and business counterparts to ensure growth of the client relationships and software transformational opportunities
* Meet with clients and established alignment plan parameters to build and nurture the relationship and assist in identifying further opportunities
* Comprehends and effectively communicates Netsmart's overall guiding principles and strategic imperatives, solution offerings, technology, and consulting services and how they relate to provide total client value
* Leverages cross Netsmart solutions and market knowledge to create lasting client relationships
* Effectively teams with the Client Development, Netsmart Community Practice Leaders, Lines of Business Managers, and Operational teams to bring the right resources to the client alignment effort
* Identifies new client business development opportunities and communicates them to the Public Sector Client Development team
* 4 or more years of software sales experience
* 4 or more years experience selling enterprise software applications
* Human services, health and/or welfare organizations
* Up to 60% travel required
* Demonstrable success in leading and managing significant account growth for clients
* Bachelor s Degree
* Managed multiple human service clients
* Worked with service organizations giving guidance in enterprise software deployments
* Current health and human service relationships
* Experience leveraging service delivery for long-term clients
* Passion for developing, growing and sustaining revenue relationships with clients
* Professional certifications are advantageous
* Opportunity Shaping/Opportunity Creation
* Lead Generation
* Negotiate to Close
* Proposal Development
* Software Opportunity Qualification
* Value Proposition Development
* Software Presentation
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, facebook or twitter account.
Ignite your career today!