This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is looking for a Client Analyst in their San Francisco Office. This role is a great entry level position into financial services. You will be responsible for research, sales and recruiting clients in this role. They are looking for a sports-minded person who is competitive and wants to be a part of a high-energy team that can juggle multiple tasks. Fresh grads and internships are welcome.
* Conduct industry research to identify and recruit experts who match the needs of a client's request
* Communicate the value of joining their network to industry professionals
* Work closely with Client Management teams to ensure projects are prioritized and fulfilled in a timely manner.
* Bachelor's degree
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Sales experience is a plus
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills
* Ability to work in a team atmosphere, but also manage projects independently
* Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment