Client Area Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
AlliedBarton Security Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
Oversee and direct all operational, financial and customer services for assigned client; has multiple Account Manager direct reports. Individual s performance will be evaluated based on, but not limited to, achieving financial goals and objectives and on providing quality customer service.
* Assist in coordinating the day-to-day team effort of Account Managers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost effective manner.
* Manage the delivery of services through subordinate managers and fill in for them and the District Manager in their absence or as requested or required.
* Work with assigned personnel to ensure that all contractually scheduled hours are met with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
* Coach, counsel, develop, etc. assigned personnel to assist with their opportunity for advancement/promotability.
* Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Invoice Aging by Tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
* Enforce AlliedBarton policies as outlined by the handbooks and executive memos.
* Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
* Personally stand in for subordinates and District Manager as assigned or required.
* Act as liaison between AlliedBarton and the customer to foster customer intimacy, including travel to/from face to face meetings.
* Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
* Keep records and prepare accurate and timely reports both manually and through automated methods.
* Maintain regular attendance to ensure avoidance of unpredictable, frequent and/or ongoing late arrivals and chronic
* Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
* Actively participate in community and business related organizations.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Criminal Justice or related field of study.
* At least four years of business management/security experience including at least two years of operations management experience.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OR COMPETENCIES
* Excellent communication skills.
* Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, etc.; the capability to use and/or learn to use a computer and peripheral equipment required.
* Some knowledge and experience with the use of quality and/or continuous improvement tools, techniques, practices, etc.
* Ability to conform to complex procedures.
* Ability to work in a team oriented management environment and to help identify and solve problems.
* Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, works under stress and continuously improves.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates supervisors and the general public.
* Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with fair employment practices and perform
* multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested or required.
* Reliable, appropriate transportation to do field work.
AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure* Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.