Client Biller/Client Budget Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a leading global communications firm, CMGRP works with clients to address a broad range of challenges across diverse geographies, product categories and audiences. Our ability to tie together our collective experience and knowledge and apply it to each assignment is an important ingredient in our success. We are continuing to develop new ways of harnessing the power of advocacy for our clients. One way is through recognizing how advocacy - the active support of brands, causes and issues by individuals - has emerged as the most trusted source of information and communication today, as well as the most powerful force in business. We seek to build advocacy creation into our client work from the start.
Our Los Angeles office is currently searching for a Client Biller/Client Budget Coordinator. This position provides general accounting support to the finance and account managers and is responsible for a variety of duties including processing invoices, period-end review of invoices, and account budget tracking.
* Draft all invoices in accordance with client agreements
* Process invoices and back-up for all client accounts
* Update and regularly maintain client budget trackers
* Research billing inquiries
* Set up new client accounts and billing codes
* Maintain and update client contracts and jobs within the SAP financial system
* Process internal charges between offices and track intercompany budgets related to billing
* Process intercompany revenue
* Maintain proper billing rates within SAP
* Update and maintain client job lists
* Review client billing reports before each period close to ensure completeness and accuracy
* Regularly update budget trackers for each client
* Prepare back-up for invoicing as needed
* Report on and clear WIP on a regular basis
* Send weekly time reports to account team leaders
* Adhere to and remain up to speed on policies relating to billing (SOX compliance and company policies)
* Send through reports and information regularly, as needed, to revenue compliance team
* Ad hoc needs for finance staff and public relations staff
* All other duties as assigned
* Prior billing experience, ideally in a professional services environment, accounting/billing experience in another communications, marketing, PR, advertising, or related agency is highly preferred
* Good relationship building and communication skills
* Strong Excel skills a must, as are strong organizational skills
* SAP Financial System knowledge a plus