Client Billing Specialist, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
/ MOMENTUM WORLDWIDE
/ JOB TITLE: Client Accounting Specialist
/ LOCATION: Saint Louis, Missouri
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Responsible for a specific group of clients including Monitor estimate completion for clients. Approve estimates in accounting system.
* Client billing, WIP and A/R monitoring, monthly reporting/AE meetings
* Open new job numbers and close out jobs
* Maintaining job files
* Billing for specific client groups
* Prepare various reports for Account Service teams including retainer reports.
* You re fast enough to keep up with us and we re moving at light speed.
* You play well with others, of all kinds. And others get you and want to hear more about what you re saying.
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Business preferred
* 2+ years billing and/or accounting experience
* Agency experience preferred working with creative teams and clients
* Proficient in Excel
* SAP experience preferred
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
St. Louis, Missouri, United States