Client Billing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Client Billing Specialist will support the DC Office s billing function through the preparation of client invoices; maintaining various client details within internal platforms; addressing requests and special projects; collaborating with attorneys, clients and colleagues; reporting status and performance to management and achieving defined departmental objectives.
* Prepare and edit monthly bills and reports for billing attorney review, incorporate revisions, prepare final invoices, obtain approving signature
* Complete monthly Budget and Accrual requests from clients
* Diligently and timely address e-billing issues, including inquiries and special projects of internal staff
* Proactively develop and maintain positive working relations with attorneys, client personnel and Firm colleagues
* Collaborate with finance staff personnel to ensure achievement of overall finance department objectives
* Develop, define plans to and achieve annual performance goals, monthly billing targets and stated deadlines
* Ensure adherence to Firm and Office policies
* Accurately, timely and comprehensively report to management on status of assigned objectives and responsibilities
* Proactively seek and identify enhancements to, and maintain current documentation of, existing practices
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience required.
* 5-7 years of experience in finance or accounting; a minimum of three (3) years relevant billing experience, preferably within a professional services environment
* Solid working knowledge of financial software, including Elite
* Basic accounting proficiency
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
* Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
* Ability and willingness to assess procedures and proactively recommend improvements to existing processes
* Ability and willingness to meet aggressive deadlines, including those of a last-minute nature; willingness to work overtime when needed
* Solid organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to develop and maintain relations at various levels within and outside an organization