Client Business Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11410 Client Business Executive (Open)
SBU - Output Solutions
The Client Business Executive is committed to intimately integrating within the customers' business to offer world class CSG products and services to our more complex and larger accounts. This role owns the executive relationship in addition to the P&L, revenue, operating margin, sales bookings, customer satisfaction, delivery/operational performance, and strategic support within designated client accounts. This role assists the VP, Strategic Business to create, implement, and manage the customer relationship management and sales strategy aimed to understand, anticipate, and manage the needs of the organization from a current and future perspective. As an escalation point, this role minimizes customer impacting issues and drives internal support and delivery teams to continue to evolve and streamline our operating model. The Client Business Executive is responsible for building and leading a team who are positioned as trusted advisors and customer advocates for the organization.
* Drive revenue. Create and lead the overall strategy to grow revenue within the designated client account(s).
* Own the P&L, revenue, operating margin, sales bookings, customer satisfaction, and delivery/operations for designated client account.
* Responsible for selling the complete suite of products and services within to our larger, more strategic accounts.
* Learn and understand the assigned account(s) extended business model and proactively create more complex offerings and solutions that meet their corporate goals.
* Support contract renewals, RFIs, and RFPs of products and services within designated client account(s). May delegate this responsibility to other members of the team.
* Ensure that each client account has documented success plans that outline the clients' critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and recommendations for mitigation and success. Require completion of business reviews and utilization studies.
* Client Relationship Management: In collaboration with partner organizations (i.e. Operations, Dev Ops) create the overall strategy and service delivery expectations that drive customer retention and satisfaction based upon measurement and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
* Own the executive relationships within designated accounts. Develop and foster ongoing and deep relationships with key customer executives.
* Become as intimate as possible with assigned accounts and bridge the gap to executives while increasing CSG's account penetration and elevation to a more strategic position within the account.
* With customer profitability and continuous service improvements as a focus, collaborate with team leadership to evolve and optimize the strategic business service and delivery model and ensure proper staffing levels and skills are in place to execute on the strategy.
* Identify servicing issues, structure resolutions, and follow-through in order to continue to build the client relationship.
* Serve as escalation point for customer issues to minimize the impact and ensure the appropriate client communication is provided.
* Serve as an escalation point for negotiation of projects and issues prioritization.
* Provide oversight and guidance to all critical customer deliveries and must be able to proactively escalate, wherever necessary, to the customer, product, dev ops, or senior leadership for complete resolution.
* Leverage critical thinking to ensure that major issues are minimized and/or proactively discovered early on in the process.
* Astutely and smoothly deliver appropriate messaging around issue escalation to key customer executives.
* Be aware of operational outages and assist in the coordination of resolution and recovery, if warranted.
* Find solutions and drive other internal and customer teams toward appropriate resolution to ensure success.
* Collaborate with internal teams to provide strategic guidance to customers on product functionality, technology, process guidance, and implementation that drive them to capture, manage, generate and optimize revenue, strengthen customer relationships and exploit emerging opportunities within the industry.
* Guide internal teams to examine complex business problems with a logically structured, data driven approach, and leverage critical thinking and disciplined problem solving tools to arrive at solutions that are mutually satisfactory for CSG and the customer.
* Serve as escalation point for the technical customer interactions throughout the design, build, test, and delivery of products and services.
* Ensure the technical viability of solutions as defined in the Statement of Work and subsequent change requests.
* Represent the voice of the customer and provide feedback to the product development organization for improvements, market trends, customer architecture roadmaps and product issues.
* Serve as a strategic business representative to internal teams such as legal, finance, operations, product management, professional services and development. May delegate this responsibility to other team members.
* Collaborate with client team leadership and all support and delivery departments to ensure attainment of all client key performance indicators. Ensure we deliver quality products and services which meet or exceed the client's contractual business needs.
* Acquire and deploy knowledge about the customer and leverage across internal partners to balance ROI with maximum client satisfaction that supports business development and quality of service delivery.
* Oversee the communication and documentation of technical, operational and product questions and issues among the SBU, other CSG Departments, and Vendors.
* May request the formation of interdepartmental ad hoc teams analyzing CSG products and services. Drive the group to resolution.
* Be positioned as an ambassador for the company both internally and externally. Provide thought leadership to educate the customer and internal teams on business industry trends as well as the customer business strategies.
* Responsible for effective demonstration of managerial practices to include: the identification and recruitment of key strategic talent in the region and/or territory, providing day-to-day leadership to the strategic business teams, distribution and explanation of account plans, the establishment of clear roles, responsibilities, regions, and/or accounts for team members, as well as the overall coaching and performance management of a high performing team.
As a CSG employee, your contributions to our success are a big advantage to the company and we believe you deserve to have a valuable selection of benefits, competitive pay, and total rewards in return. Our benefits offer some important must haves plus valuable programs that let you customize your coverage to fit your needs, today and tomorrow. Our multiple recognition programs are yet another way we recognize one another for the contributions, teamwork, dedication, innovation and accomplishments that have enabled our growth for more than 25 years.