Account Manager - (Horsham, PA) 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Account Manager (Horsham, PA)
The Client Care Specialist is responsible for the overall Client satisfaction and success of their assigned accounts. Additionally they may take one-off escalations that reach Sr. Leadership and engage the client to facilitate a resolution. Client Care Specialists work with 30-40 assigned accounts assisting with their organization's projects, software upgrades, ticket resolutions, development escalations, meaningful use attestations and overall interaction and navigation of NextGen.
* Responsible for overseeing all assigned accounts, serve as the client's advocate and maintain constant communication with all assigned accounts by communicating with the Client Account team internally and at the client site.
* Manage application upgrades and oversee the implementation of ancillary products alongside a project manager
* Provide training recommendations for ancillary installs, upgrades, staff turnover and client initiatives
* Provide project, testing and training plans for upgrades and pre/post go-live assistance for core application upgrades
* Keep current on all specialty specific knowledge and government regulations and incentive programs
* Host weekly client meetings via conference call and webex, maintain agenda, action items and impeccable documentation
* Responsible for ensuring timely resolution; identifying the source of problems for the account as a whole rather than solve individual problems.
* Escalate issues to management when needed.
* Review all Salesfroce cases to ensure they are being addressed in a timely manner.
* Work with one-off escalations and execute last minute company initiatives to reach clients in the event that there is a critical outage or urgent defect that needs to be relayed.
* Ensure that goals are being met by following the appropriate Score Card.
* A minimum of 2 years Account Management or Customer Service Experience
* BA in Information Technology Healthcare Management, Communications in related area or equivalent work experience
* Must become a NextGen Certified Professional within six months of hire date
* Strong documentation, time management and organization skills
* Advanced in MS Office
* Proficient in SAP, Salesforce, SDE
* Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Familiarity with healthcare terminology
* Experience in Healthcare Technology
* Experience with medical software applications, medical records or practice management
* Experience in a clinical role, practice administration or billing
* Leadership/Mentoring Experience
* Strong self-starter and problem solver
* Experience with ICD 9/10, CPT-4
* Knowledgeable of HIPAA requirements regarding patient and payer requirements
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.