Account Manager- (Horsham, PA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 2/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONNextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Account Manager (Horsham, PA)
The Account Manager serves as an advocate to their assigned NextGen clients. Using expertise with NextGen business applications and excellent customer service skills, the Account Manager will actively service and communicate with clients on a consistent and ongoing basis. The Account Manager will establish a strong relationship, ensure issue resolution, identify training needs, and collaborate with Sales and Product Specialists to provide guidance for best practices on our products and releases. The priority of the Account Manager is to ensure overall client satisfaction.
* Serve as main point of contact for assigned accounts.
* Deliver superior customer service through regular contact with set of assigned clients by holding standing status calls, ad hoc calls, written communications, and other contact as needed.
* Track and manage the status of the assigned accounts for the versions, products, services, history, and background.
* Track ongoing sales and product implementations.
* Provide prescriptive guidance on beneficial NextGen offerings and services.
* Serve as main point of escalation for client issues and cooperatively work with internal teams to expedite resolution of escalated issues and activities, while delivering timely communication to client on progress and next steps.
* Provide leadership and guidance to clients as a NextGen authority on products, services, and processes by staying current on NextGen news, updates and releases as well as industry updates (i.e. Meaningful Use, Value based care)
* Prepare monthly client status updates and communicate updates routinely for Sales and Management.
* Ensure internal awareness of escalated client issues by preparing executive summaries, coordinating internal calls with Account team and reporting significant issues to management.
* Maintain working knowledge of NextGen applications, Salesforce, Success Community, SAP, and SharePoint.
* Ensure client participation in the Voice of the Client Surveys (VoC).
* Strive to achieve an Account Overall Satisfaction score of 7 or higher.
* Successfully complete NextGen Certified Employee (NCE) exams
* Successfully complete quarterly Score Card
* Complete all required Staff Development and 3 additional courses within 6 months
* 20 accounts in 6 months; 40 accounts in 1 year
* Manage accounts that are of Small and Medium size (1-99 providers) with various specialties/complexity
* 2 years Customer Service Experience
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Experience working in a healthcare setting
* 4-year college degree
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.