Client Delivery Director 9/3/2016
Daugherty Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Daugherty Business Solutions provides advisory and technology transformation solutions to some of the largest enterprise environments in the world.
We are looking to add an exceptional a strong leader with executive-level client consulting skills to envision and lead client engagements within a portfolio of accounts, some of which include F500 category and all with significant revenue potential.
Current locations include Chicago, St Louis (HQ and Dev Center), Atlanta, Dallas, Minneapolis and Satellites in New York and Denver. More to come!
AS CLIENT DIRECTOR YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Creating and executing Daugherty's team-based strategic account growth strategies.
Growing and managing client engagement revenue.
Being a high value, trusted advisor to clients
Conceiving innovative, high value solutions for clients in areas of technology and process improvement.
Identifying and coaching members of your team to take on higher levels of responsibility and deliver consistently high value.
Partnering with teams to build a client leadership team and to create a collaborative culture for consultants.
WHAT DO WE FOCUS ON AND WHAT TYPES OF PROJECTS/RELATIONSHIPS WOULD YOU BE LEADING
* Enterprise Information Management, Analytics, Big Data
* Mobile & IoT (Strategic and tactical solutions)
* Digital Engagement/Omni Channel, Social Analytics
* Application Development: DevOps, SDLC, Agile, ERM Optimization/Adoption
* Business Process Analysis/Optimization/Architecture
* Project Management Office (PMO Solutions)
* Level of interaction: CIO, CTO, CEO, VP spectrum, PMO leadership
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
* 10+ years of experience in leadership positions focused on achieving business results within the technology domains listed above.
* 5+ years of hands on professional consulting experience.
* Management consulting or program/portfolio management expertise.
* The ability to identify and apply industry trends to client solutions.
* Experience leading the consultative development of tailored solutions.
* The ability to leverage thought leadership, and to craft solutions based upon an understanding of the client situation.
WE OFFER MEMBERS OF TEAM DAUGHERTY:
* Robust career growth opportunities.
* Local model with limited travel.
* Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
* Revenue sharing, incentive pay and a 401(k) savings plan.
* Life, disability and long-term care insurance.